- Posted: over a month ago
Job Summary: Define the scope, oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, through effective planning, select staff, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the project
Position Reports to:
Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Staff the project
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview, and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of Wovenware.
- Ensure that all project personnel receives an appropriate orientation about the project.
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
Control the project
- Write reports on the project for management and customers.
- Monitor project budget and report variance to senior management on a regular basis.
- Monitor Resource forecast.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
Other duties as assigned by Chief Executive Officer or Chief Operations Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or more than 3+ years of experience related field
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Deep Comprehension of Software, Java, and Database.
- Ability to travel within Puerto Rico and occasionally foreign.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)®
- Computer Expert.
- Creative and innovative.
- Openly communicates to the team in an enthusiastic and motivated manner.
- Positive ‘can-do attitude.
- Cold Calling Experience
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Must be able to adapt themselves to the changing demands of the project and the team
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (English and Spanish)
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests.
- Ability and willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Availability to work in the offices of our clients and Wovenware Offices
Physical & Safety Requirements
Primarily sedentary with some walking, standing, and carrying of light objects. An adequately lighted area where normal precautions for use of office equipment must be observed.
This is a standard 40-hour workweek job that may require additional and flexible hours as necessary to complete project deadlines on time.
Compensation is commensurate with the experience level. QA Software Tester I position will be an integral part of our team and will have a competitive combination of base salary, Performance Bonus, 401K, Medical Insurance 85%-50% contribution, Sick Leave, and Personal Time Off.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and take Affirmative Action to recruit women, minorities, protected veterans, and people with disabilities, WOVENWARE is committed to a diverse workforce.
ConstructionView all jobs at Wovenware US