Wound Care Advantage LLC San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wound Care Advantage, a wound center management and consulting firm, is seeking to hire a Full Time Hyperbaric Technician. See below for a list of qualifications for the position.
The Hyperbaric Technician is responsible for ensuring compliance in the program’s safety on behalf of the patients, company and hospital; therefore shall exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to the health and safety policy and procedures of the program. The hyperbaric technician will work closely with the safety director, management, and physician(s) in the coordination of patient care and make recommendations in procedures for the operations and maintenance of the hyperbaric program. The hyperbaric technician will resume responsibility for patient while patient is undergoing hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
He/she shall make necessary recommendations for the departmental safety policies and incorporate new safety procedures as appropriate. He/she shall have the authority to restrict and remove any potentially hazardous supply or equipment items from hyperbaric environment.
- High school graduate.
- Certification as a Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) . All related pathway licensure or equivalent licensure required to obtain a CHT license must be maintained and up to date.
- Certified or licensed as an EMT, MA, LVN, RT, or other based on a case by case basis.
- CPR certified.
- Provides documentation or credentials of graduation from an accredited medical school, training course or equivalent medical training.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in the medical field.
- Must attend a UHMS approved introduction to hyperbaric medicine course.
- Must possess good verbal, written, and electronic communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of NFPA - 99, NFPA – 55, PVHO, CGA, US Navy Dive Tables, NBDHMT, UHMS, and other related hyperbaric codes, standards, & organizations.
- Basic training and experience in chamber maintenance, and operations.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the behaviors as outlined in the position summary.
- Possesses the ability to physically meet the strenuous demands required of the job.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions independently.
- Must maintain an active status on all licenses and certifications required for the position. Failure to do so will result in a suspension from work until active status is obtained.
** WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME, YOU MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED**
Wound Care Advantage LLC
AddressSan Francisco, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Wound Care Advantage LLC