A Worth New York Stylist provides a highly personalized one-one shopping experience unlike any other brand. From wardrobe building to event specific dressing, Stylists understand the fashion demands of their clients lifestyle and find solutions they will love. They have an entrepreneurial spirit. Be a part of a sales force that is dynamic, outgoing, smart, stylish and fun!
Worth New York is looking for independent fashion Stylists nationally to work with clients each season to host trunk shows and build a client base with our luxury brand.
Key responsibilities of a Stylist include:
- Independent Contractor position - Hosts in-home/Pop Up Shows four times a year (one week each season) through private appointments.
- Has relationships in the community with women who enjoy luxury fashion and shop at an average price point of $250 - $400.
Keys to success:
- The core of this position requires a sales oriented self-starter who is motivated by straight commission and networking with women.
- Ability to connect with people and work successfully in direct sales through personal contacts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; technological comfort. Sales experience a plus.
- Loves the fashion world, values dressing well and has a great sense of style.
- Compensation includes a wardrobe allowance, generous commission and a bonus package.
- Flexibility allows Stylists to work around existing schedules.
- Excellent support and ongoing training to ensure success.
- Minimal enrollment fees.
- The use of company owned sample sets.
- The ability to sell through social media.