At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
- Collaborate with Sales Lead and Capture Manager/Operations in developing distinctive value propositions that enhance our customers' competitive position.
- Leverage global network to identify and put forward Worley's unique capabilities and resources.
- Organize, direct and motivate a multidiscipline pursuit team to develop strategic sales deliverables.
- Maintain and update the Business Development directory with all relevant materials.
- The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Coordinator is to drive disciplined application of our three-phase Relationship Based Sales (RBS) Process: (1) develop and advance client relationships prior to opportunity identification (Opening Game); (2) strategically position us for specific opportunities (Middle Game); and (3) develop high-quality opportunity-specific response documents with competitive and compelling sales messages to satisfy client business goals (End Game).
- Lead by example, Worley' Beyond Zero program to promote an incident and injury free culture. Be proactive in ensuring health and safety of bid team throughout.
- Support Sales Leads and Operations in key Opening Game activities, e.g. client, competitor and market research, development of documented Core Client Strategies, participation in 10:1s, development of Executive Summaries and White Papers.
- Actively work with sales and operations to develop and implement Middle Game action plan, e.g. document due diligence in project brief, develop Win Plan (G to VP), SWOT analysis, and Executive Summary, conduct Go/No Go and strategy review, identify execution team.
- Assist Operations and Sales lead with keeping pursuit data up to date in the Client Success Platform.
- Plan, organize and direct all elements of End Game, e.g. analyze client request, develop response plan (B&P budget, response team, compliance check-list, response outline, schedule), initiate Go/No Go, conduct Pink Team, conduct kick-off meeting, manage and work with team to develop response sections, refine Executive Summary, conduct in-progress reviews, prepare Red Team package, incorporate Red Team input, schedule Pricing Reviews, ensure on-time delivery of response.
- For the industry sectors pursued by your office, develop an understanding of our corporate, regional and office qualifications including technical, managerial, commercial and competitive strengths that differentiate Jacobs in the marketplace.
- Translate the Win Strategy into key themes and drive them into sales documents through a disciplined storyboarding process that articulates compelling sales messages with benefits statements, graphics, and proofs.
- Work with Sales Lead and Capture Manager/Operations to develop B&P estimate, gain approval, regularly monitor B&P spending, and report any significant variances.
- Work with Capture Manager/Operations to develop innovative solutions, or leverage corporate network to identify existing capabilities, that respond to client challenges and create a distinctive competitive advantage.
- Develop and maintain qualification materials including project descriptions, experience matrices/overviews, safety and quality statistics, capability statements, etc. Specifically work with Operations to capture and develop performance proofs and client testimonials.
- Share sales materials, information, knowledge and best practices with other Inside Sales team members company wide.
- Ensure that all sales documents comply with our Corporate Identity Program and client confidentiality requirements.
- Ensure sales process close-out procedures comply with requirements for SOX and ISO certification, as required.
- Provide support to Global Sales e.g. timely preparation of press releases, providing input to our Annual Report, and support of Global Sales initiatives as appropriate
- BA or BS and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience directly related to proposal coordination or similar coordination/document production work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to type proficiently.
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, proof, and desktop publish clear, logical documents on a variety of technical and non-technical documents.
- Requires strong organizational and project management / coordination skills.
- Requires strong working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, including proficiency in document preparation
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Other: Work may be required after hours and on weekends, and sometimes on short notice