At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you
to join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Click here to see how we celebrate our community impact and our people who make it possible!
Worley is in search of an Administrative Assistant for the Property Team on a part time basis working up to 30 hours per week who will provide business and administrative support to the Americas Property Manager and Global Property Team during the ECR/Worley transition period. The ideal candidate will have some experience in Property Management and have excellent skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Provide the Property Team with support including business analysis, data reporting, management reports, data and market research and analysis
- Upload documentation and maintain the groups "Microsoft Team site"
- Work with Savills to ensure all new Lease Agreements, Sub Leases or Renewals are uploaded to the Tririga system.
- Assist in the management and preparation of Request for Approvals (RFAs) including preparation of cost analysis, and manage the lease approval process
- Undertake other duties such as database management, preparation of presentations and creation of property analysis spreadsheets.
- Assist with the creation and preparation of documents for internal clients, documents, presentations and/or publications
- Provide general support to the group, as required.
What you will bring
- High School Diploma
- Experience in the field of Real Estate or Property Management
- Highly competent in MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Time management and organizational skills
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work
effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams and share and
transfer knowledge within teams.
- High School Diploma
Worley will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within the United States and on a global scale.
When you join Worley, you'll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes - we value everyone's personal wellbeing and contributions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this