We are a firm that has been providing quality accounting, tax, and financial services to our clients for decades. At present, we are seeking a professional to fill the role of Certified Public Accountant to develop strong, lasting relationships with our clients. The ideal candidate will be experienced in tax planning for individuals, corporate, partnership, and trust and estate tax returns. If you are looking for a work environment that stands outside of the conventional CPA Firm atmosphere with an open potential for growth, we would love to speak with you.
· Work closely with the partners of the firm to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction, and special projects.
· Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning.
· Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits.
· Review completed tax forms and provide recommendations to members of the team as needed.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
Qualifications and Skills
· CPA certification required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (Master’s preferred)
· 5+ years’ experience in public accounting
· Strong knowledge of QuickBooks and Creative Solutions
· In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state and federal levels
· Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced MS Excel knowledge
· Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
· Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
We offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, an IRA retirement plan, and paid time off and personal days.