Stress Mechanical Engineer
- $70 to $85 Hourly
JOB TITLE: Senior Pipe Stress/Supports/Checking Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer with thorough knowledge of Stress/Piping applications. Strong background in chemical/petrochemical/refinery projects is desirable. Must be a team player and work under a fast pace engineering environment. Top dollar and long term assignment. Familiar of ASME piping codes 126.96.36.199.8
• Analyzing pipe stress using software such as Autopipe and Caesar II and Nozzle Pro
• Determining pipe support locations, types of support and support design
• Working from plant layout and plot plans
• Squad checking vendor data
• Performing technical calculations and bid evaluations for piping and valves
• Responsible for understanding the entire Code of Conduct and complying with its requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• BS in Mechanical Engineering. Preferred with a PE license.
• Related experience within the oil, gas, petrochemical and/or power industries
• 5 plus years Pipe Stress Engineering Experience
• Oil & Gas industry and petrochemical project experience preferred
Good pay, Benefits. All types of positions available Full time /part time , Direct hire, Contract to hire, Temporary and permanent staffing etc.
We work closely with engineering firms throughout the US and provides top talent for various staffing needs across industries.
Opportunities available throughout the year for various IT and Engineering and other Non IT roles.
Refer your friends/colleagues within your network who may be interested in this opportunity and get referral Incentives.
Hurry! Grab the Opportunity for a Lucrative Career and apply immediately for matching jobs.
Worldwide Industrial Consultants Inc.Philadelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.