- Posted: over a month ago
Worldshine is a senior care management company with a passion for enhancing seniors’ lifestyles through continuous innovations in care by providing high quality individualized services and specialty care for the elderly with disabilities and dementia. Worldshine is expanding rapidly with the core businesses comprised of Adult Medical Day Care Centers, Assisted Living Facility, and Senior Independent Living Apartments. The extended business and products include the medical technology innovation, pharmacy, commercial real estate, physical therapy.
The headquarter office is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the executive and management team. You will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
- Handling administrative requests and queries from Project Director.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of executive.
- Assist in managing and updating databases and records management.
- Assist in creating and updating websites, social media and collateral material.
- Create marketing articles and videos
- Assist in marketing study
- Assist in company events
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Maintain office and meeting environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Director and company executive team.
Requirement and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Able to plan and organize work, function independently, and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, particularly regarding accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace ( Google drive, calender, form, etc)
- Knowledge of marketing is preferred
- Mandarin speaking is preferred ( not required)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?