· The Sales Associate reports to the National Sales Manager.
· Build, manage, and maintain a database of active hospitality clients and prospects.
· Actively solicit business from existing and prospect hospitality design specifiers, procurement agents, and independent property owners.
· Collaborate with marketing to create digital and print media for sales presentations, trade shows, and sales collateral.
· Navigate across multiple computer program applications to provide product and shipping quotes as well as stock status for existing and potential customers.
· Manage website sales leads.
· Order entry for hospitality accounts.
· Sales support to independent, regional field sales representatives.
· Troubleshoot quality claims.
- A minimum or 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- Strong communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and dependable; maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Solid computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.). Experience with Intuit QuickBooks a plus.
We are in growth mode and seeking a self¬-motivated, high energy professional for a long-term position as a sales associate for residential and hospitality divisions. Dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.