Graphic Design Assistant--Great Opportunity to Work with a National Company in a Rewarding Fast Paced Environment
Opportunity: International Wholesale Design Company has an Immediate Opening for an Assistant to Work with the Graphic Designer, Furniture Designers, and Marketing Department on Assorted Special Projects.
- · Graphic Design: Assist with E-blasts, Instagram and Facebook Campaigns, Photo Contests, Promotions, and Other Channels as needed.
- · Public Relations: Work with External Sources to Capitalize on National PR and Advertising Opportunities. Review Opportunities with Management to determine which Offer the best support for the Worlds Away Brand. Serve as the lead for all External Opportunities and Submit Required Materials for review to be Published on Schedule. Write Blog Posts and other Content for the Web Site and Social Media.
- · Photography: Assist or Lead in the Set up and Style of Photo Shoots on Site and other Outside Locations to be used an Content on Social Media and National E-com Sites. Edit photographs as needed to fit required application. Edit Product Catalogs produced 4 times per year.
- · Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience in Branding, Website Management, Social Media Content, and/or Publications.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Pertinent Field.
- · Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and Microsoft Office (Knowledge of Excel Pivot tables would be very helpful)
- · Experience with Content Management Systems
- · Proficient in Photography- Including Lifestyle Layout and Design
- · Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- · Willing to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment with Shifting Priorities
Position: Full Time - Beginning Immediately