WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says-we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand's action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can-hands down, bar-none-create that better than anyone else. That's not jargon or ego-it's truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it's important you know we're serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure department compliance with company financial policies (e.g. time entry, travel and expense, credit, billing, accounts payable)
- Assist in reviewing vendor purchase orders across several clients
- Work with project leads to reconcile client billings, supplier payments and process invoices into system for payment
- Manage cash outflow with client payment timing
- Collect commentary on uncollected and past due invoices
- Facilitate communication with clients surrounding intercompany transactions and aid in the processing of documentation for intercompany payments
- Review all employee reimbursable expenses (i.e. non-billable expenses, billable expenses, over sixty days past due, expenses missing receipts)
- Review and approve travel requests from Momentum employees
- Update budget reports to include all open POs and cross reference with client's file
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
- Possible candidates include college graduate with bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, current college or graduate student in pursuit of degree in Finance or Accounting, corporate professional with business experience looking for additional role or part-time role. Will consider other relevant experience/backgrounds.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Focused on strong/clear communication across all company departments
- Experience with SAP and Concur, not necessary but a plus
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability - or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.