Enrollment Production Support Specialist (Customer Support)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
The Enrollment Production Support Specialist is responsible for providing customer support to students and families of our client school district. The Enrollment Production Support Specialist will be a main point of contact on-site and over the phone to help solve student and parent issues and direct them to resolutions. A key component to this role is to provide the highest level of customer service to the client user community, while attempting to achieve first call resolution. This support position is vital to ensure all parents and students have a positive interaction with our client administration.
- Provide customer support in-person, email and over the phone to client end-users on enrollment related issues.
- Resolve or escalate issues, while communicating the resolution process and timelines to end-users.
- Log, escalate, and report tickets and resolutions using client online systems.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing helpful, accurate and concise information to client end-user issues in a polite, patient and professional manner.
- Manage and report time spent on all calls and work activities.
- Stay up to date on the enrollment office processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Responsible for understanding Worldgate’s values and behaviors (The Worldgate Way)
- Ensure daily interactions with Worldgate internal and external parties align to Worldgate’s values and behaviors.
- Customer/Client Focus
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ Years of customer support experience
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and customer services skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to communicate in a positive, patient and professional manner
Worldgate provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Worldgate is a technology consulting firm specializing in solutions that enable our clients to meet and exceed their information technology goals.
What we do:
We partner with software providers who have specifically recognized your needs and have invested in software solutions that cater to the specific objectives and challenges of K-12 school districts and State & Local Government.
No other consulting services firm knows the unique IT-staffing needs of K-12 and Public Sector systems like Worldgate. For nearly 20 years we have worked with some of the nation’s top U.S school systems and municipalities to strategically and cost-effectively assemble teams of experienced Project Managers, Business Analysts, Trainers and other IT staff members. This has enabled our clients to focus on what is most important: their students, staff members, constituents and communities.
What we are doing right:
At Worldgate, we believe the most valuable component within our client’s enterprise is not expensive hardware or a sophisticated app – it’s the people behind it.
We believe our company is defined by our values, which shape and influence every decision.
What we value:
• Our people and want our team members’ experience with Worldgate to be rewarding, empowering, and enjoyable.
• Our clients and respect the opportunities they give us to innovate and serve.
• Diversity and the positive change that a diverse workforce and client community can create.
• Our communities and the opportunities we have to give back and create a better world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Worldgate is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at Worldgate and is an important principle of sound business management.
440 N. Broad Street PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?