We are seeking a Project Manager to support a school district in implementing a new, Cloud-based ERP system. The Project Manager will lead coordination activities between the school district and the ERP systems integrator and will be key to the successful implementation of the software to modernize the district’s Finance, Human Resources, and Payroll functions. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in the public sector and/or education industry.
The ERPProject Manager will report to the school district leadership team and will be responsible for leading the systems integrator Project Manager in identifying key business resources to assist with functional process definitions and system configurations for the deployment of the system. The Project Manager will work closely with technical and business resources to understand and document business requirements as well as assist in the development of technical solutions to address business needs. The functions associated include:
- Validating vendor contract compliance throughout the Project.
- Ensuring invoicing and Deliverables meet contract requirements.
- Acting as a primary point of contact for all contract and invoicing questions.
- Signing off on contract milestone acknowledgment documents.
- Collaborating on and approving after proper signatures on Change Requests, if needed, to ensure proper Scope and budgetary compliance.
- Working with the Systems Integrator (SI) to identify resource gaps on the team from a business standpoint and then facilitate with school district leadership to supply the resources necessary to have a successful implementation
- Assist in the collection and documentation of business requirements and facilitate configuration to satisfy the requirements from the SI PM
- Coordinates the development of test cases that will be utilized during all testing phases of the project
- Participates in the appropriate meetings to drive issues to the resolution that ensures successful implementation of the solution
- Participates at the appropriate checkpoints in the project to provide the approval to the solution delivery of the project
- Participates in the application and system tests to ensure a high-quality solution is delivered to the school district
- Conduct lessons learned in order to modify the rollout of the solutions template for future work
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management experience with certification a plus
- Five years of experience working with public sector and/or education organizations
- Experience leading and supporting the implementation of modern ERP systems (Oracle / SAP / Infor / Tyler Munis)