Connect is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic person to join their team~! Our client offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, rapidly-expanding marketing firm!
Our client’s firm leverages a scalable customer relations model and trains their talented Entry Level Customer Service Representatives to prepare, launch, and optimize every product and service campaign. They’re a trusted customer acquisition partner for Fortune 500 companies nationwide, and they are seeking a talented Entry Level Customer Service Representative to join their growing team!
Enhancing the customer experience to build customer loyalty is a primary focus of all our client’s campaigns. To this end, their resources and expertise are tailored to enhance knowledge about market dynamics and consumer engagement. Companies thrive as a result of their experience and skill, and this firm is equally dedicated to client customers. They treat client customers as their own!
As an Entry Level Customer Service Representative you will:
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Assist customers in selecting the products and services that best suit their needs and help to setup the account.
- Process upgrades, downgrades, and new product purchases.
- Maintain excellent time management, professional customer service at all times, and be able to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Have the opportunity to engage in continuous professional development training sessions and participate in a dynamic team-based company culture.
What You Need to Get Started as an Entry Level Customer Service Representative:
- 1-2 years in a customer based role an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and a track record of success with customer-facing roles.
- Ability to handle pressure, prioritize, and multi-task during the course of a business day.
- Tech savvy, or the ability to pick up concepts quickly.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for learning new skills.