WorldWide Photography – Now Hiring Seasonal Location Managers and Cast Members!
WorldWide Photography is currently seeking creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills to fill Location Manager and Cast Member positions in your area!
Please visit http://celebrateyourholiday.us/Work4WWP and click on “Careers” to find a position near you!
As a Location Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
· Hire, train and develop great talent
· Lead with extraordinary Customer Service
· Help create lasting Magical Moments for all visitors
· Grow sales
· Operate within a budget
· Maintain daily operations on the photo set including, but not limited to: sales reconciliation and deposits, scheduling, payroll, and customer satisfaction
The basic function of our seasonal Cast Member is to provide Magical Memories for ALL visitors of the set. This is driven by:
· Engaging guests positively with the spirit of the season
· Delivering quality images/product
· Arriving on time ready to work
Qualified applicants must:
· Pass applicable screening requirements including criminal background check, national sex offender search and drug screen (if required by mall location)
· Have previous retail experience
· Have reliable transportation
· Be able to assist with equipment/supply arrival and set up
· Be able to lift up to 60 lbs. - set-up/breakdown of equipment & help children onto the Character’s lap
· Stand for extended periods of time - operate equipment and assist guests
· Attend essential training sessions
· Wear professional black pants and comfortable closed-toe shoes
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for WorldWide Photography seasonal employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other locations may be different.