Junior C# Developer
WorldWide Logistics Des Moines, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WorldWide Logistics is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We operate with core values and take pride in doing our job. We have an innovative and progressive culture that allows for career growth and financial rewards. We work hard and play hard. If you have the drive and commitment, we will educate you on the industry and provide you with the tools to be successful.
The Jr. Software Developer will be a part of a team of developers building solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals developing and maintaining software for WorldWide Logistics. This position will be a contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex tasks and projects, providing design documentation as required.
- Work with the team members, software lead engineer, and product owner to understand the business requirements.
- Actively collaborate with team members to deliver high quality and efficient solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Exhibit solid organizational skills with focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Participate in testing solutions developed to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high-quality standards.
- Associates degree or above; degrees in Computer Science preferred; can be substituted with relevant experience
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, ASP.NET, and Object-Oriented Programming
- 0-2 years of Applications Development experience
- 0-2 years of experience with C# .NET programming
- 0-2 years of experience with Visual Studio 2012 or above
- 0-2 years of experience SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Excellent communication skills and working as a team member are a must
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with Data Tables
- Experience with EP Plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Understand fundamental Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
What's in it for YOU?
- PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
- Team (family) environment
- Comprehensive training
- Internal promotions
- Full suite of benefits including PTO, health (PPO & HDHP with HSA), dental, vision, flexible spending plans, life insurance, voluntary life, voluntary short-term disability, voluntary long-term disability, 401k with a match, voluntary ID Theft plan.
- Casual Dress
- Great location in Urbandale, IA off I-80/35. No fighting downtown traffic during rush hour.
- Free parking
WorldWide LogisticsWhy Work Here?
We offer a friendly office environment, career advancement opportunities, and a great work-life balance!
AddressDes Moines, IA