RV Technician Wanted
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 Yearly
RV Service Technician / Recreational Vehicles
Make $20-$50 an hour
RV techs know a little bit about everything and make between $30,000- $80,000 a year depending on skill level—Monday through Friday w/ a 4 hour shift once every 8 weeks on Sat. --electrical, plumbing, carpentry, flooring, etc. If you can do any one of these, we’ll teach you the rest! To get started as a new RV tech in our dealership, you don’t need specific RV experience. But you do need to be handy, dedicated, responsible and professional. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs who see the value in a good day’s work for good a day’s pay.
We are looking to hire RV Technicians with experience. As you see above, we pay well. Please apply today.
- Examine and diagnose RV problems
- Discuss repairs with service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to RV service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with YOUR advisor
- Provide labor time estimates to RV service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update RV service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on RV care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring RV technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation
Our People Make the Difference
If you're considering a RV lifestyle, chances are you share our love for the open road. For us, this love goes back over 54 years when we sold our very first trailer in Mesa, Arizona.
We are an Arizona RV Dealer who is proud of our history and we look forward to continuing this legacy for years to come. Our dealership provides unmatched customer service that you won't find anywhere else. We are proud to offer lifetime warranty on all new and gently used RVs. Lastly, we are dedicated to our mission statement that "Our People Make the Difference!"
World Wide RV
AutomotiveView all jobs at World Wide RV