Import / Export coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Coordinate with truckers / warehouses / manufactures / custom brokers / importers / exporters / foreign agents in a professional manner with high standard service on air & ocean import / export (BB / FCL / FCL) operations from door to door;
2. Outsource & screen vendors; Quote customers; Negotiate rates and terms.
3. Great working ethics with professional verbal and written communication skills;
4. Customer service oriented; good manners with all working parties;
5. A good communicator and problem solver that is detail oriented; Ability to prioritize work;
6. Multi-task team player who is able to keep up in a fast-pace environment;
7. Knowledge of int'l and local freight forwarding / NVOCC experience is required.
8. Knowledge of Inco-terms, bill of lading, insurance, L/C, etc. preferred.
9. Mircorsoft Offfice proficiency;
10. Company training is available.
World Shipping America Inc
AddressEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Import Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.