We are looking for a qualified candidate to work as a full-time Technical Analyst on-site for a Government client in Washington, District of Columbia. The time frame for this engagement is 11 months, with the possibility of additional time for permanent employment. The role will primarily focus on delivering projects that need both technical and functional skills on our Dynamics 365 CRM platform using the latest technologies and functionalities with consideration for performance, flexibility, ease of use and security. The individual will constantly measure and monitor progress and communicate well across the ecosystem based on an agreed communication rhythm to ensure that important stakeholder do not lose sight from the larger goals.
The candidate must have a minimum of (1) a Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification; (2) a PowerApps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate Certification; and (3) Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification within 60 days of employment.
NOTE: MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Location: Washington, DC
Minimum Key Responsibilities:
- Develop products with business owners to understand, prioritize, and focus on their needs.
- Deploy frequent, incremental releases to collect feedback and stay on track and in scope.
- Provide ongoing support the product’s ongoing operation with additional features, fixes, and other service requests.
- Possess strong knowledge of out-of-the box Dynamics 365 (Cloud Version) functionalities.
- Perform various Dynamics 365 customizations and configurations utilizing new technologies.
- Understand the functional design as well as technical design and architecture.
- Understand and articulate business processes and requirements to deliver Dynamics solutions.
- Demonstrate experience in Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Demonstrate experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) for agile work tracking, code repository, development of user stories, Unit testing script generation and tracking work progress.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365, and the ability to convey this knowledge to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the appropriate use of custom development.
- Sound knowledge in Dynamics 365 Entities, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, PCF Controls, Configurations, Customization Development, Integration Development, Dashboards, Web Resources, and CRM Solutions File Management.
- Manage multiple deployments and deploy new functionality into production systems on the Dynamics 365 platform.
- Adapt the IT change control process for all CRM application development activities while adhering to best practices for development, testing, build and release management.
- Build relationships and develop trust with key stakeholders while acting as the key functional/technical analyst.
Minimum Required Qualifications & Professional Experience:
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Services (MIS) or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Analyst in the Information Technology field.
- Direct experience of 3+ years in Cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure is required.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile, and preferable have Agile certification.
- Technical Experience in Agile integration with ERP.
- 1+ years of project experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service or Microsoft Dynamics Portals, A.X. 7, 2012, or 2009
- 1+ year of experience in Microsoft Azure DevOps.
Certifications (Required within 60 days of Employment):
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate Certification
- PowerApps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate Certification
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate Certification