We are looking for a Senior System Analyst to work on-site for a Government client in Washington, District of Columbia. The Systems Analyst must demonstrate proficiency in programming languages such as C#, Python, Java or R as well as ability to perform ETL, Data Load, and SQL Queries. The individual must be proficient in using Azure Data Lake, Azure Data products and services. The analyst will be the most important link between business, technology & other contributors, and focal point of all concerns raised with the single goal of quick resolution, deep dives, root cause analysis, and stakeholder management.
- Implementation of Data Governance
- Participate in development and framing of long-term transformation strategy.
- Analysis of integration flows between the platforms.
- Developing data inventory documentation, data models, and lifecycle and data flow diagrams.
- Build and extend solutions for our customers to solve their business problems and technical challenges using combinations of Microsoft PowerApps, Power BI, Dynamics/CRM, Flow, custom development and data integrations on the platform
- Assessing existing data quality processes and toolkit for suitability going forward.
- Developing scripts for detecting data discrepancies and validating corrections.
- Conducting root cause analyses and making strategic recommendations.
- Analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights.
- Assisting with large-scale data collection efforts across open data source, customer proprietary data sources and with external data vendors.
- Directly assist technical team with Azure design, implementation, support and management.
- Developing and maintaining workflow charts and diagrams, business and functional requirements documents, and progress reports to monitor tasks.
Minimum Required Skills & Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Services (MIS) or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data/Systems Analyst in the Information Technology field.
- Direct experience of 3+ years in Cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure is required.
- 3+ years of experience as SME in developing Power Platform solutions, PowerApps and Flow Development.
- 3+ years of experience as SME in developing in Power BI.
- Experience and proven success in Azure design, support and/or management.
- Proficient in any of the programming languages (C#, Python, Java or R)
- Ability to perform ETL, Data Load and SQL Queries
- Proficient in using Azure Data Lake, Azure data products and services.
- Experience in working within Agile / Scrum teams is preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.