- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $110,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
We are looking for a qualified candidate to work as a full-time Systems and Network Engineer for a Government client in Washington, District of Columbia. The candidate is needed in the design, configuration, optimization, virtualization, identity management, and systems management of both cloud and on premise-based infrastructure.
Note: *MUST be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder.*
Minimum Required Skills:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve windows server issues
- Proficient in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group policy
- In-depth experience with On-Prem Microsoft Exchange and Exchange online is required.
- Experience with Microsoft System Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Hyper-V environment
- Experience with O365 Administration
- Manage and Administer server backups as well as perform file/folder restorations using existing backup system
- Experience in supporting Microsoft PKI Infrastructure
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting
- Conduct network capacity planning based on network traffic analysis.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Familiarity using ServiceNow as ticketing system is preferred.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft Server Administration
- Exposure and experience working with customers in Azure and Office 365.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (Required)
- MCSE (Preferred)
- CCNA or Higher (Preferred)
World Services LLCWhy Work Here?
Excellent and accessible leadership team, extensive growth opportunities, great benefits, and upbeat and positive work environment!
World Services, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia. We offer a wide variety of IT services to support enterprises at every level. These include Management Consulting, Cloud Architecture, Software Development, Agile Implementation, Data Science and Analytics, Systems Engineering, Augmented Reality, and Cyber Security services. World Services commitment to a quality delivery of technology and services is backed by the ISO 9000 certified and CMMI Level 3 in Services and Development to ensure a quality framework of policies, tools, and procedures. This is one of the factors that allow our company as a ISO certified and CMMI Level 3 rated small business to deliver consistent, scalable solutions to the Federal, State and Local Government, healthcare, and commercial clients. Our quality processes ensure our customers receive shorter lead time, delivery reliability, and consistent, high-quality services and products.