WPA has an immediate opening for a Sales Specialist at our Modesto, California location.
If you love solving problems and providing real solutions to customers combined with second to none customer service & sales skills, we would love the opportunity to talk to you! We’re looking for Sales Specialists that want to excel, exceed expectations, and be rewarded for their hard work and contribution!
We’re seeking a qualified sales specialist to help us sell our high-demand products and services that help improve the lives of business leaders. Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals! We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, it’s essential that our salesperson be approachable and professional. His or her efforts will help us extend our national reach and impact.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with the Management team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Utilize the CRM software to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within a B2B setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills
World Premier AgencyWho we are: World Premier Agency is a leading one-stop solution to businesses across all industries in the US. We specialize in offering direct hire, talent booking, temporary staffing, and payroll services to organizations of all sizes. Established in 2015, today, WPA is renowned for providing professional, creative, and technical talent to companies looking to make the best hire. We have partnered with many of the top employers of the area and are continuously helping them find and hire the right talent. Our passion for understanding clients’ requirements is unparalleled. Therefore, we have established a vast network with the industry’s top recruiters within a short period. Started on small-scale years back; now, the industries we serve include Food & Beverage, Fashion & Beauty, Cannabis, Air & Space, Technology, Renewable Resources, or Healthcare. We use progressive hiring strategies and advanced technologies to source and place the best talent in temporary, direct-hire, and contract-to-hire positions. WPA was founded on the premise of making our Recruiter’s partners in WPA’s success, much like any great Company. This premise enables us to pay higher compensation, greater rewards, and larger bonus incentives than most firms! How We Work: Our Vision To be an irreplaceable partner, we offer highly effective and innovative services to all our clients to best match their business needs. Our Values The values we believe in to accomplish our vision include Professionalism, Transparency, Integrity, Impeccable Attention to Details, and Giving Back. Our Mission WPA’s mission is to deliver comprehensive solutions to all clients. We connect employers with exceptional talent to achieve their hiring goals through Staffing and Direct Hire services. Under our Talent and Payroll solutions, we tailor services to provide improved productivity and significant cost savings to all clients. Our Culture We focus on a culture that fosters teamwork and collaboration. We believe that employees are the foundation of every business; therefore, we encourage our staff to be leaders while offering continuous training and growth opportunities to meet clients’ expectations. We encourage hard work, dedication, and determination in a professional environment.