Please provide your personal blog and Github address in your notice of interest.
We are an exciting start-up company founded by proven leaders with repeated success in the technology space. Our newest company is developing a cryptocurrency platform based on an open-source third generation blockchain that we’re creating. Our goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for our end users and community.
We’re looking for a Blockchain Algorithm Engineering who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a blockchain-based network that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, scalable, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems for the Crypto market place. Reporting directly to the VP of Engineer the Blockchain Algorithm Engineer makes sure that WON’s services, both internal and externally- visible systems have reliability, rock solid uptime to meet our users’ needs and quick improvement while being responsible for capacity, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for tracking the trend of code encryption and decryption technology, achieving and optimizing the cryptographic algorithm, analyzing the combination point between cryptography technology and application.
- Responsible for interpreting and compiling various code related algorithms.
- Research and analyze existing consensus algorithms, design and implement a set of algorithms that meet the business requirements and have independent innovation.
- Participate in the development and documentation of the related project modules.
- Master degree or above, major in cryptography or computer.
- Have a certain background knowledge related to cryptographic algorithms and a good mathematical foundation. Familiar with symmetric, asymmetric, HASH and other encryption and decryption algorithms.
- Have a deep understanding of the blockchain technology, very familiar with the underlying technical principles, mechanisms and related algorithms of BITCOIN, ETH, EOS, RIPPLE.
- Skilled in using Shell and Python, familiar with programming Java, c/c++ or Go, have a solid programming foundation.
- Have solid technical ability, can quickly learn to master new technology, and have experience in related projects.
- Have certain requirements for the algorithm, understand the idea of commonly used algorithms, and able to write pseudo code. Familiar with common encryption algorithms, know the suitable situation of various encryption algorithms.
- Familiar with P2P.
- Relevant distributed system architecture and P2P network system development experience is preferred.
- Familiar with the underlying technical principles of one of the blockchain projects such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, and EOS. Relevant project development experience is preferred.
- Experience in large-scale distributed system performance optimization is preferred.
- Have a deep understanding of the operation of the blockchain.
- Interested in technical research with enthusiasm, all kinds of geeks and potential geeks are welcomed.
Remember, please provide your personal blog and Github addresses in your notice of interest!
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA