Commercial Lines Associate Account Manager
World Insurance Associates is a unique insurance organization offering top products and services from major providers, combined with attentive service from local agents.
Founded in 2011, World is one of fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. with over 2,200 employees in over 210 offices across North America. We specialize in personal and commercial insurance lines, surety and bonding, employee benefits, financial and retirement services, and human capital management solutions.
Our rapid growth and market leading presence has created opportunities throughout the state and we offer top talent the choice to work from one of our multiple offices throughout the region.
This position supports the Account Executive with responsibilities related to client management and retention.
- Assist Account Executive in managing a book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships and providing high levels of advocacy, excellent service, and professional communication
- Support in handling renewals, service requests, claims, billing and new policies
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the markets and their appetites, underwriting guidelines, submitting and procedures
- Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
- Complete loss/claim analysis and summaries
- Coordinate expiration list with department manager to obtain renewal business information
- Two years minimum Commercial Lines Account Management or support experience required
- Property & Casualty License, preferred
- Valid driver’s license and insurance, required
- Applied/EPIC or similar agency management software experience preferred
- Possess strong administrative and computing skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen, and problem solve with minimal assistance.
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and positive attitude
Equal Employment Opportunity
At World Insurance Associates (WIA), we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products, and our community to flourish. WIA is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or Veteran status. In addition, WIA makes reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Powered by JazzHR
World Insurance Associates, LLC.Schererville, IN
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.