Are you looking for a Company that values the success of its employees? If so, World IT Solutions (WITS) is for you! We know how important it is to keep up to date on all training and certifications. We offer our employees free online training and certificate testing reimbursement. At WITS We Initiate Tomorrow’s Success by providing resources to ensure our employees are successful in their careers.Job Description
We are seeking a NetOps Lead Mid to join our team at Camp Smith in Honolulu, HI.
- Under general supervision, manages the day-to-day activities of the Network Operations Center (NOC), including all Cyber Security activities.
- Ensures effective and efficient operation of network systems, architecture and topology through deployment and oversight of network operations specialists, that all operating systems are adequate, functional, and conform to operation security policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and application of business processes to ensure appropriate service levels.
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and processes for the NOC.
- Participates in strategic network planning, steady state operations planning, and development of contingency operation plans.
- Plans and supports injection of new technologies and implementation of technology refresh.
- Confers with and advises administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding development and design of integrated network solutions.
- Prepares recommendations based on monitoring results, tools analyses, and forensics.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures regarding network equipment, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Prepares status reports.
- Schedules routine system maintenance, oversees application of proactive Cyber Security measures, and manages reaction to Network Defense requirements.
- Develops and maintains system architecture and operational documentation.
- Active DoD Security clearance required.
- Must be willing and able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Five to nine (5-9) years of experience required.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- CCNA certification required.
- One of the following certifications are required: CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH
World IT Solutions (WITS) is a full-service design, engineering, and consulting firm specializing in the information technology, information assurance, and telecommunications industries. WITS, founded in 2000, provides professional IT architect and design consulting services as well as field engineers and operations and maintenance specialists to meet our military, government, and commercial client needs.
World IT Solutions (WITS) LLC, headquartered in Bowie, MD, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tec-Masters, Inc.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com