World Harvest Church has an immediate opening for a dynamic Graphic Designer. Qualified candidates must have strong proficiency in the full Adobe Suite and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Responsible for creating Direct Mail Pieces, Brochures, Misc. Marketing Materials, Signage, CD / DVD Disc Art and Web Graphics.
- Manage marketing campaigns and graphic design projects from inception to completion.
- Perform project coordination duties that include initiate projects, tacking jobs, and reporting status of jobs.
- Performs general administrative duties such as creating purchase orders, copying, filing, etc…
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations and other artwork, using computer.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, ministry logos, and Internet websites.
- Consult to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs.
- Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software.
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
- Develop and produce realistic or representational sketches and final illustrations for printed materials such as books, DVD packages, stationary, and other publications.
- Assist in developing storyboards for electronic productions such as multimedia, interactive and digital products, television advertising and productions, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred.
- Detail oriented with a strong aptitude in creating appropriate priorities for work assignments and accomplishing time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator on a Macintosh Platform.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal, communication and decision making skills.
To be considered, please send a resume that includes a link to your portfolio.
World Harvest Church offers competitive wages commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits plan. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches.
All staff members must be born-again Christians. Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of World Harvest Church.