World Harvest Church Canal Winchester, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
World Harvest Church, a global ministry with multiple campuses in Central Ohio, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Children’s Minister that desires to use their talent and gifting to impact the world. The Children’s Minister Position is expected to work with the youth of the various ministries of World Harvest Church. The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator, sound teacher and biblical preach and demonstrate the love, character and power of God.
Also, the Children’s Minister must lead support weekly youth services, bible study, and devotions for the overall development of the young person. The position is a full-time, 40 plus hour a week position within the Local Church Division of World Harvest Church. If you desire to make a difference in the lives of children and youth, share our vision, and have a background matching the one as outlined above, we would like to hear from you.
- Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of World Harvest Church.
- Support and assist ministry programs within the children’s ministry.
- Assure that environment for Children’s Ministry is clean and safe at all times.
- Enforce all internal policies, State, and Federal guidelines regarding the care of children and minors
- Assist with the development of new ministry programs.
- Facilitate improvements in Jr. Church, preschool ministry, and nursery ministry.
- Participate in planning and coordinating sessions for children’s ministry programs and family events.
- Coordinate efforts with other departments within the ministry for major events such as Camp Meeting, Pastor’s Conference, etc.
- .Direct set up/clean up of Children’s Ministry events and programs.
- Regularly monitor activites in all areas of the Children’s Ministry.and escalates as appropriate to leadership in a timely manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older and authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a have at least a Bible college education or the equivalent.
- Bachelor degree in Ministry preferred or High School Diploma with strong Christian Education.
- Two year minimum experience as a Children’s Minister.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both orally and written for the purpose of public interaction.
- The ideal candidate must have a successful and verifiable work history of at least 2-5 years.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with a good driving record and be insurable.
- Possess the vital Christian experience consisting of regular habits of personal spiritual development and meet the standards set forth in I Timothy 3: 2-7.
- Shall have the ability to teach the Word of God effectively, communicate, counsel and work with people.
- Must have a positive, cooperative and teachable spirit.
- A real concern and love for people, especially youth, and a clear call to full-time youth ministry.
- Demonstrate a consistent personal character, particularly one of integrity, maintain a teachable spirit and the ability to work with others of differing gifts and convictions with the ability to lead.
To be considered for this position, please download World Harvest Church Application (electronic PDF) from our official website at rodparsley.com and you may fax or email your completed application along with your resume and a letter of introduction. In your letter of introduction, please express your interest in the desired position, present your salary expectations, and highlight your qualifications.
World Harvest Church is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches. World Harvest Church does discriminate on the basis of religion.
World Harvest Church offers competitive wages commensurate with education and experience. All full-time positions have great benefits, including full family medical, dental and vision insurance for staff members and their immediate family. We also offer life insurance, disability, insurance, retirement funds, paid vacations, personal leave time and paid extended holidays.
World Harvest ChurchWhy Work Here?
Be a part of an organization that is making a difference World-Wide!
World Harvest Church is a global ministry with campuses in central Ohio and north central Indiana, and is one of today’s most influential churches, pastored by statesman, humanitarian and New York Times bestselling author, Rod Parsley. This ministry with its world-wide platform is affecting every strata of society spiritually, educationally, economically and culturally through its Breakthrough television program which airs 7 days a week on major TV stations and affiliates. The Columbus campus of World Harvest Church is the church home for more than 12,000 people in central Ohio and also houses Harvest Preparatory School, a K-12 private Christian school, Valor Christian College's classrooms and dormitories and six other national ministries.
4595 Gender Road Canal WinchesterCanal Winchester, OH