We are seeking an Office Assistant to start full-time as soon as possible. This is a very unique, independent position with a variety of responsibilities including data entry, form preparation and completion, document review, marketing, customer support, office admin, and executive personal assistant duties.
As the Office Administrator, you will be key to ensuring that paperwork is prepared and submitted to vendors and customers in a timely manner.
- • Attention to detail and exceptional organizational abilities
- Class 5 licence an asset
- • Candidate should have good command of English and Punjabi, Hindi an asset but not required
- • Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- • Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks
- • Able to multi-task
- • Work independently and a team player
- • Proper and professional business etiquette
- • Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and their resume, outlining their qualifications.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. However, only those under consideration will be contacted.
**Legal status to work in Canada required**