World CopperSmith, Inc. Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Recruiting and Retention Specialist is responsible for the administration of the entire recruiting cycle including sourcing, attracting, selecting, and hiring qualified and diverse talent. Supports the design, development, and implementation of strategic recruiting programs focused on diversity and inclusion. Researches hiring best practices and outreach methodologies to market World CopperSmith as a premier employer. Collaborates closely with the hiring managers to meet organizational and departmental needs and priorities. Contributes to a climate of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Under the direction of the Vice President of Operations, you’ll work to ensure our staff is happy, challenged, and accountable.
- Develop inclusive position descriptions
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Serve as the ambassador at various events, such as career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and building relationships with potential candidates
- Manage the employee experience; counsel the candidate on benefits, salary, values, and culture
- Administer and submit all on-boarding paperwork for new employees
- Assist with successful new employee orientation and on-boarding programs
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Perform workforce planning and anticipate future employment needs
- Manage employee data in HRIS/payroll system including employee set-up and maintenance
- Perform general communication activities:
- Develop effective working relationships with staff to ensure collaborative efforts are made and goals are achieved
- Assist with maintenance and updating policies and procedures
- Maintain confidential integrity of employee personnel records, medical records, and departmental records:
- Performs other duties consistent with the responsibilities of the position as apparent or assigned
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Demonstrates a commitment to and belief in the organization's Shared Values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field; and three years’ professional level Human Resources experience, or a combination thereof
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt positions in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple roles simultaneously
- Ability to communicate professionally, positively, and in a timely manner both verbally and in writing to solve problems and address concerns
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and demands, meet deadlines, prioritize, and work independently to accomplish goals and objectives of HR department
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and build trust
To make the most beautifully crafted, well-designed metal products in the world.
To provide the world’s best shopping experience of custom metal products through superior design, innovation, and strategic partnerships.
Designed in Minneapolis. We partner with the world’s greatest artisans, manufacturers, and industry-leading brands. We strive to deliver the highest quality – the most trusted service in the market. With our selective integration model – we pair with the best-in-class internal components to ensure your centerpiece is built to last & functions flawlessly.
World CopperSmith, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growth. Flexibility. Lifestyle. Fun. Innovation. Modern.
Founded in 2009, World CopperSmith Inc, is a hyper-growth e-commerce metwork platform that serves interior designers, contractors, architects, and homeowners. Primary product groups are range hoods, sinks, tables, bathtubs, and fire pits. The company is looking to hire 25+ Minneapolis team members in 2021. #WorldCopperSmith
800 N Washington AveMinneapolisMinneapolis, MN