Multimedia Graphic Designer
- Posted: 13 days ago
World Challenge, Inc. was founded by Reverend David Wilkerson in 1971 and served as a corporate umbrella for his worldwide crusades, ministers' conferences, book and tract publication, video production, street evangelism, literature distribution, church planting, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and many charitable outreaches. Today, World Challenge Inc. shares the message of the gospel through mission outreaches and literature distribution. Sermons from David Wilkerson and his son Gary are shared monthly through the Pulpit Series newsletter to hundreds of thousands of people. The numerous mission outreaches of World Challenge to the poor include orphanages, overseas widows’ fund, emergency/disaster relief, healthcare/clinics, community development and feeding centers. Gary Wilkerson became president of World Challenge in 2010 and moves forward with the same heart and vision as his father.
The vision of World Challenge is to evangelize the lost; empower, equip and encourage Christians in their daily faith; and bring biblical solutions to poverty within reach of every poor community around the world.
World Challenge is a nondenominational Christian organization committed to communicating the truths of Scripture and the person of Jesus Christ in an accurate, clear, and practical manner leading people to an understanding of God’s love and plan for their lives. With God’s provision and following biblical principles, our poverty solutions brings lasting change to the whole person and communities – mentally, physically, socially, financially and spiritually.
The Multimedia Graphic Designer is a significant part of the Marketing Communications team, and creates and manages graphic design for print, web and video, including email campaign distributions, app content, the monthly newsletter, and more.
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time, salaried/exempt position.
- Salary Range
- Between $52,000 and $60,000 a year based on qualifications and experience.
- Sign-on Bonus - $2,000
- $1,000 paid at the end of 30-days of employment
- $1,000 paid at the end of 6-months employment
- Medical Plan (World Challenge pays 93% of employee premium).
- Dental Plan (World Challenge pays 93% of employee premium).
- Vision Plan (World Challenge pays 100% of employee premium).
- Life Insurance (World Challenge pays 100% of employee premium).
- Long Term Disability (LTD) (World Challenge pays 100% of employee premium).
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan (with up to 5% employer matching).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 4 weeks per year.
- Education Reimbursement.
- Wellness Reimbursement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Graphic & Digital Design
- Designs print and digital collateral for outward facing messaging including newsletter, campaigns, video products, and more
- Ensures branding standards are met by all created media
- Creates a wide range of graphics and layouts for use within and without World Challenge
- Selects and design imagery for use across all digital channels
- Create imagery for video production team
- Social Media channel updates
- Creates designs and imagery for social channels
- Update content on web pages, social media and app
- Creates and updates web pages
- May manage calendar and content
- Designs and updates the mobile app
- Build and manage email templates
- Build email versions of e-newsletter
- Build and design emails for campaigns and offerings
- Other Responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field,
- 3+ years of design and web management
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop required
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and Drupal preferred
- Good communicator and team player
- Proficient in the use of computer programs for:
- Code editing
- Image editing
- E-mail design
- Proficient in the use of office equipment:
- Voice messaging systems
- Familiarity with video/audio production helpful but not required
The Print Graphic Designer maintains regular office hours (9-5). Will periodically need to be available on weekends or nights depending upon issues that may arise with the site(s).
This role requires no heavy lifting and is performed in a climate-controlled office environment. The employee is allowed appropriate time for breaks and lunch. This position may need to life up to 10 pounds.
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?