World Central Kitchen, Inc. (WCK) is searching for a key development team member to help drive the vision, strategy, and operations for our fundraising department. The incumbent is an innovator and doer, someone who identifies and molds solutions to fit our needs as a fast-paced and growing fundraising team. The ideal candidate can see the big picture and connect the fundraising departments work to streamline processes of how we collaborate and communicate with other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Report to the VP, Development and supervise the Development Operations Manager.
* Bring best practices and an eye for creativity in how we analyze and report our revenue to the development team, executive team, board of directors and broader WCK team.
* Oversee the development departments administrative and system functions that include:
* database maintenance and management, gift processing and acknowledgement practices, pipeline development and tracking, and developing metrics to track progress to goals.
* Integrate the best technology and software systems to enhance and streamline our development department. A strong understanding of how these systems can also enhance how we work with other departments. Experience in working with SalesForce (or other CRM flows), Classy (or other online donation vendors), Slack, AirTable, etc.
* Experienced and comfortable in system adoption and enhancement; project management; creation and implementation of development of policies and procedures; maintains data integrity; manages software and service provider relationships.
* Works with teams across WCK to understand the overall fundraising strategy and align technology solutions with those business strategies.
* 10 years of experience in fundraising systems and operations.
* Proven ability to synthesize and analyze data to increase efficiency.
* Knowledge and history of implementing and executing SalesForce Lightning best practices. We truly are looking for an expert in this field.
* Experience working for nonprofit organization(s) with $50m+ budgets is a plus and
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects, comfortable in a setting where we need to set and adjust priorities while remaining nimble and flexible, and work under pressure while maintaining composure.
* Experience working for a disaster response organization is an added plus.
While WCKs office is in DC, this person may work remotely. If you are interested in this role and live outside of DC we will also be looking for exceptional communication skills.
World Central Kitchen offers competitive compensation and benefits including fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and dependents. 403B with employer match, group Life and Disability insurance that is 100% employer sponsored. Unlimited PTO and EAP.
World Central Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment. People of all colors and/or those with disabilities, diverse sexual orientations, gender expressions, and/or identities are encouraged to apply.
World Central Kitchen