Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career, not just a job? Do you love working with people? Do you want opportunity for growth and advancement? If so, we're looking for you!
World Finance Corporation is looking for a friendly and outgoing Account Specialist.
World Finance Corporation, a subsidiary of World Acceptance Corporation, is a consumer lending company that offers loans, credit insurance products, ancillary products, and income tax preparation. We've been in business since 1962 and operate over 1200 branches across the US!
Some of the Account Specialist responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service by assisting customers on the phone and in the office with:
- Product availability
- Preparing loan documents and managing the application process
- Providing quick and friendly assistance in taking and posting loan payments
- Contacting customers to ask about their overdue payments
- Working with Management to maintain branch operating standards
- Maintaining relationships and keeping in contact with customers regarding their loan status
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for growth and advancement (The vast majority of our Branch Managers are promoted internally from the Account Specialist position! )
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Business Casual work environment
- Low-cost employee health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
To be considered for the position:
- You must be willing and able to work Saturday hours
- You must have a stable work history (more than one year in previous position preferred)
- Previous sales or collections experience is preferred
- Previous office environment experience is preferred
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.