HVAC contractor is hiring experienced HVAC installers for commercial work.
- Install air conditioning and heating systems to company standards
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment
- Test systems to verify system compliance with plans and specifications or to detect and locate malfunctions
- Perform start up on equipment after install
- Cover driving area of 45 mile radius from San Jose
- 3+ years of verifiable commercial HVAC installation experience
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Possess own basic hand tools (Screwdrivers, pliers, hammer, flashlight, wrenches, cutters, drills, gauges, extension cords, staple gun)
- Knowledge of the operating principles and characteristics of the various types of refrigeration, pneumatic/ddc control, and air conditioning systems.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and control systems.
- Ability to apply the theory, technique, principles, and processes of the HVAC mechanic's trade.
- Ability to read, understand, and work from blueprints, specifications, and schematics.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- $30 - $38 p/h
- Typical work week M-F potentially weekends, from 6am - 2:30pm 7am - 3:30pm but varies (Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as necessary.)
- This a long term position
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.