Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a an American publicly owned company that provides real estate and relocation services as well as title and settlement services. Join a team that believes in "opening doors" to new opportunities, growth, value, efficiency, careers, homes and the future for their colleagues, clients, agents, brokers, homebuyers and sellers and for the betterment of our communities!
We are looking for a Transaction Processor responsible for providing consistent level of support in all stages of processing the office buyer/seller transactions utilizing various company systems.
Your specific duties will include:
- Uploading documents received in company systems.
- Review all documentation uploaded in company systems to ensure that information has been entered correctly in Trident.
- Communicate with various offices and departments to complete processing.
- Transaction management of office files to ensure all essential and applicable data is accurately entered, updated, and closed in accordance with information provided by sales associates, other parties to the sales transaction, and state and company paperwork requirements.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be tech savvy and able to demonstrate strong computer skills and above average comfort level in windows and web-based environments.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail email@example.com or call 972.514.1515.