Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for a Senior Curative Representative responsible to handles reporting to clients, pipeline Handles first level escalations for the borrowers and lenders regarding Title searches.
Your specific duties will include:
- Answers inbound phone calls and makes outbound phone calls to clients/counties/lenders.
- Handles multiple tasks and adjusts to changes in workflows, pipelines Perform work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility.
- Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required Works under minimal supervision Follows established company/department guidelines/procedures and regularly makes recommendations to department policies and procedures.
- Reviewing Title reports to correct any possible errors may be difficult to detect and would normally result in loss of time or customer dissatisfaction.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Generally, has 4+ years of related experience Title Escrow Curative.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the products and services.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.514.1515.