Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated Remote Mortgage Processor direct hire position, for a reputable Mortgage Company that is a direct lender. The successful candidate will be an experienced Processor with current knowledge of mortgage products and loan types and work well in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Five years’ CURRENT mortgage processing experience required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Must have strong income calculation experience
- Must have FHA Purchase experience
- USDA experience preferred
- Knowledge of ALL mortgage documents
- Excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of FHA Connection /VA Portal/USDA GUS systems
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error
- Work effectively in a team environment
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Primary contact for Customers
- Liaison between Loan Officer and Underwriting.
- Calculate income
- Respond to emails and phone calls from customers/Loan Officers in a timely manner.
- Review all loan files for required submission documents.
- Identify critical missing documents and match them up with loan files.
- Verify that information on documents match Point and DU is up to date.
- Perform VVOE on all files prior to submission to Underwriting.
- Accumulate and organize incoming conditions for U/W review.
- Resubmit file to Underwriting once all conditions received.
- Monitor/manage closing dates to close files as quickly as possible.
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR and Legal
- Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology and Scientific
To meet the challenges of a changing economy, we are consistently forming relationships with new employers, providing opportunities for our top talent.
To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.514.1515.