Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated Property Preservation/Project Coordinator to assist in a financial services client manage their loan portfolio to ensure escalated issues are resolved in compliance with client’s guidelines.
Essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Learn investor and client guidelines
- Create cost estimates in Repair Base
- Review completed work orders to ensure they have been completed correctly
- Manage vendor relationships to increase quality
- Compile reports and updates for management
- Track project status
- Professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Property preservation experience
- Knowledge of Repair Base
- Default servicing, foreclosure, BK, REO or Client Relations experience required
- Knowledge of Agency and Investor guidelines (FHA, FHLMC, FNMA, VA) required