Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for a Receptionist responsible for providing support to Escrow office by answering phones, greeting customers, placing calls and other clerical duties to assist in completing escrow transactions.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assists with real estate escrow transactions by gathering, checking, and preparing documents; maintaining accounts; setting-up appointments.
- Operates PBX or multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related working experience
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct-hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR and Legal
- Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology and Scientific
To meet the challenges of a changing economy, we are consistently forming relationships with new employers, providing opportunities for our top talent.
To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail email@example.com or call 972.514.1515.