Contact Center Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other
We are looking for a Contact Center Specialist responsible for professionally and enthusiastically answering incoming calls and electronic requests from patients, family members and other external parties to register new patients, schedule healthcare appointments, answer questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information on behalf of the institution.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensures accurate, compliant, and timely registration of new patients to ensure optimal service and facilitate financial reimbursement.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies or missing information and accurately enters data into the electronic medical record system.
- Verifies insurance coverage or determines patient self-pay responsibility and provides cost information.
- Schedules an appointment for the patient or family member with a financial counselor if appropriate.
- Schedules healthcare appointments based on need, patient request and in accordance with system and clinic guidelines.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent data entry, numeric, typing and computer navigational skills
- Experience in a call center, customer service and/or healthcare setting
- Must pass PSS or CCS training program and successfully complete competency exam to maintain position.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Employees have access to healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401(k) plan.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Workway, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. For our complete EEO & Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.workway.com/EEO. To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail email@example.com or call 972.514.1515.
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking, and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR, and Legal
- Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
AddressCollege Station, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Workway, Inc.
Get fresh Contact Center Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.