Contact Center Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workway is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Work with the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States including 48 hospitals, more than 900 patient care sites, more than 6,000 active physicians, more than 40,000 employees. Join an organization where your voice will be valued and your expertise will help shape the future of healthcare for all they server!
We are looking for a Contact Center Specialist responsible for professionally and enthusiastically answering incoming calls and electronic requests from patients, family members and other external parties to register new patients, schedule healthcare appointments, answer questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information on behalf of the institution.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensures accurate, compliant, and timely registration of new patients to ensure optimal service and facilitate financial reimbursement.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies or missing information and accurately enters data into the electronic medical record system.
- Verifies insurance coverage or determines patient self-pay responsibility and provides cost information.
- Schedules an appointment for the patient or family member with a financial counselor if appropriate.
- Schedules healthcare appointments based on need, patient request and in accordance with system and clinic guidelines.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent data entry, numeric, typing and computer navigational skills
- Experience in a call center, customer service and/or healthcare setting
- Must pass PSS or CCS training program and successfully complete competency exam to maintain position.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking, and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR, and Legal
- Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
AddressCollege Station, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Workway, Inc.
Get fresh Contact Center Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.