Commercial Lending Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. We are looking for a Commercial Lending Assistant ASAP, this position will be in-office.
Your specific duties will include:
- Initiate preliminary loan documentation process by ordering appraisal, title work, lien searches, etc. necessary prior to loan closing.
- Deliver and present loan documentation to the customer at the loan closing and ensure that loan proceeds are not disbursed on any loan in which the documentation is not adequate to prefect the Banks security interest.
- Organize and maintain credit files following a standard format.
Prepare tickets to book loans, advances, etc.
- Maintain records on all documentation deficiencies and follow through with Lender to ensure clearing of exceptions on a timely basis.
- Assist customers with requests concerning their loans and determine appropriate response.
- Assist Loan Officers in past due collections.
- Maintain working knowledge of all legal and regulatory compliance issues as they pertain to this position.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical program; or two to three years work related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct-hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway BancForce can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Workway