Banking Training & Development Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for a TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST responsible for specific duties listed below.
Your specific duties will include:
- Maintains role-specific training curriculum for all branch and central operations employees, ensuring all policies, procedures, and product changes are incorporated
- Keeps abreast of updates to retail policies and procedures. Coordinates necessary courses and materials for effective training including presentations, quick reference guides, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and job aides
- Researches and recommends new learning solutions, not limited to instructor lead, online learning and on-the job learning
- Delivers job-specific content during onboarding, including branch sales and service culture, introductions to transactions, and customer service/account opening training
- Collaborates with supervisor on the progress and development opportunities of retail staff as well as the overall effectiveness of training programs. Makes recommendations to enhance programs, as needed
Specific qualifications for the position include :
- Minimum 5 years branch operations experience
- Minimum 2 years bank corporate training or related retail banking experience
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Power Point) and banking software applications
- Sound knowledge of banking operation practices, policies, products, and applicable regulations
Pay Rate Range : $55,000 - $75,000
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Employees have access to healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a 401(k) plan.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Workway BancForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. For our complete EEO & Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.workway.com/EEO . To receive state and federal compliance posters, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.514.1515.
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking, and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR, and Legal
- Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
EducationView all jobs at Workway, Inc.
Get fresh Staffing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.