- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workway BancForce is a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. No matter what position within the organization, you'll experience tremendous professional satisfaction in an environment where they genuinely support and appreciate each other.
We are looking for an Experienced Bank Teller, or a Teller with New Accounts Experience, or strong Cashiering experiene responsible for providing client service .
Your specific duties will include:
- upporting our Bank's culture and client-friendly environment by greeting clients with a courteous and friendly demeanor, including greeting clients by name when possible.
- Ensuring continued relationships with our clients by processing client transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, check cashing, etc. courteously, accurately and as expeditiously as possible.
- Expanding the use of alternative delivery systems by explaining the merits of other systems such as Online Banking System, Online Bill Pay, ATM network, Debit Card, and Client Contact Center.
- Protecting the interests of the Bank and our clients by following all security, regulatory and audit procedures, including daily balancing of individual teller drawers, ATM, and vault, if needed. Maintaining of proper dual control and appropriate holds. Accurately balancing assigned cash drawer on a daily basis. Immediately reporting out of balance conditions to branch management.
- Furthering personal development by actively seeking out and maintaining basic product knowledge of all Bank products. This may be obtained through training courses, branch meetings, corporate communications, etc.
Specific qualifications for the position include :
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months previous client service experience preferred
- Previous cash-handling experience required
- Developed customer service skills, including written and verbal communication
- Ability to use a PC and alpha/numeric keyboard
- Flexible work week schedule, which may include Saturdays
Pay Rate Range : $17.00 - $20.00
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Employees have access to healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision as well as a 401(k) plan.
Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today!
Workway BancForce an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status , or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Real Estate and Banking services including Title, Escrow, Mortgage, REO/Foreclosure, Banking, and Credit Union
- Professional Staffing including Finance, Accounting, Clerical, Administrative, Education, HR, and Legal
- Technical Staffing including Engineering, Information Technology, and Scientific
AddressChula Vista, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Workway, Inc.
Get fresh Central Banking jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.