The Accounts Receivables Coordinator is primarily responsible for billing, client invoice submissions, and deposits. The AR Coordinator will be responsible for communicating with clients, reconciliation of due balances, running and maintaining reports, as well as researching invoicing issues with the operational teams. Excellent communication skills and a strong sense of urgency and follow through are essential to this position.
- Import/post payments
- Utilize various platforms for invoice submissions.
- Running and maintaining accuracy in various financial reports.
- Researching issues that are preventing jobs from being properly invoices.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Utilize accounting software for importing transactions and manual transaction entries.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage daily workload
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills and customer service skills