Worksite Employee Leasing North Port, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Worksite Employee Leasing (Worksite) is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) located in North Port, FL. We partner with other businesses to provide a variety of back-office support services including: Payroll and related Taxes, Deposits and Filings; Benefits; Workers’ Compensation and Claims Management; and Safety, HR and Compliance consulting. We are proud to be ranked the 4th best mid-sized company to work for in 2021 by Florida Trend Magazine, based on our employee ratings.
We are seeking a talented Benefits Specialist to join our exceptional, customer-focused team. If you are excited to be part of an organization that values customer relationships and fosters a family-friendly culture that puts people before profits, Worksite could be the organization for you!
The Benefits Specialist assists with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(k) plans, and other voluntary benefit products.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists clients and their employees by informing them about benefit options available to them.
- Assists clients and their employees with enrollment processes via paper or electronic enrollment methods.
- Answers client or employee questions about benefits offered through Worksite.
- Communicates with insurance and retirement savings providers to resolve issues.
- Conducts presentations to educate employees about benefits.
- Informs clients and employees about changes to the benefit plans.
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date records for employee benefit selections and enrollment.
- Assists in reconciling premium deductions and benefits invoices.
- Communicates and coordinates with client employees to make arrangements for benefit payments during leaves of absence.
- Assists with other projects as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality and complies with all policies and legal requirements.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school education or equivalent and minimum of three years of job-related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite). Must demonstrate strong Excel proficiency.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Payroll software experience.
- Strong customer service experience and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent oral communication and telephone skills. Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Florida Insurance License preferred or must attain license within 6 months of employment and will be reimbursed upon successful completion of course.
- CEBS, CMS or GBA certification preferred.
- Prism software experience preferred.
- Competitive base wage
- Quarterly bonuses
- Company-paid employee Medical, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Multiple Voluntary Insurance plans
- 401k plan with 4% match (immediately vested)
- Weekly breakfast on Mondays and lunches on Wednesdays
- Monthly team building events
- Monthly chair massages
- Flexible schedules
Worksite Employee Leasing
AddressNorth Port, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Worksite Employee Leasing