General Construction Superintendent
Workrise - Geo Denver Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Construction Foreman / Manager is responsible for completion of telecom construction related activities while ensuring compliance with all code and safety regulations. Candidate must be capable of working with people, motivating, and directing work activities to meet goals and deadlines and maintain a safe work environment.
* Must have a Valid California General Contractor License. License must not be currently in use with other projects. *
- Leads crews on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of timesheets and expense reports
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards.
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all Teammates
- Reports, coordinates, and supervises all aspects of a project
- Performing duties of operator and/or laborer if needed
- Operate construction equipment such as a mini excavator, skid loader or other heavy equipment
- Setting daily production goals
- Conducting daily walk-throughs
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-3 years prior experience in construction, underground utilities, telecommunications, or related industries; leadership experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to supervise and assist in the activities of construction crew towards achieving production goals following customer guidelines and specifications
- Ability to read prints and interpret utility maps to identify the type and size of underground utilities
- Experience successfully leading crews of 4 to 5 Teammates
- Valid Driver’s license required, CDL a plus
Our clients have confidence in placing the success of their projects in the hands of our craftsmen because they know that every Trades Masters employee possesses a high standard of experience, training, knowledge and work ethic.
We maintain a large, full-time skilled labor workforce, which we provide to our clients on an as-needed basis. Every craftsman we hire is an actual employee of our company, which means greater quality and dependability at your job site.
Our commitment to excellence in customer service is coupled with our dedication to providing our employees outstanding leadership and care toward their development and welfare. As an employer, our craftsmen receive industry-leading compensation and benefits, including group health care, licensing and certification assistance, continuing trade education, tuition assistance and other programs.
Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government, Residential
At Trades Masters, our focus has always been on creating a better experience for our construction clients and workers.
That commitment hasn’t changed. We’re proud to help contractors and subcontractors scale their businesses and accept more work by providing high-quality people and full-service workforce solutions.
It’s why we joined forces with RigUp in 2019 — to connect our clients with the country’s largest network of skilled workers and industry-specific technology solutions. And today, we’re excited to announce what’s next.
RigUp is now Workrise — the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades. Through people and technology, we provide the staffing, training, and professional services to empower the people who get hard work done.
Workrise matches highly-trained construction workers with in-demand opportunities to get jobs done on time and on budget — all while managing recruiting, payments, compliance, training and more. With Workrise, you’re getting a team you can count on, with an expanding, diversified market presence and financial backing that makes us a stronger partner for you.
Our goal is to make this transition as seamless as possible. That means you’ll continue working with the same teams in the same way you're used to. We’re committed to offering the same quality service you expect from Trades Masters, powered by people you can trust to get the job done.
We truly appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us as we continue to work together to achieve your business goals.
Workrise - Geo Denver
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Workrise - Geo Denver