Drilling Fluids Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of colloidal and general chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations and routine and specialized testing to varied field experiences.
- Provides guidance, including facilitating formal training, to fluid service representatives on company products and services, how drilling fluid technology can optimize service quality, industry knowledge, operator scheduled, rig schedules and rig operations.
- Conducts and interprets routine and specialized testing that provide technical guidance customized engineering fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel, and assists the operator's representative in specific operations planning and drilling operation optimization.
- Assists office in well planning and business delivery activities, reviews well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons learned, and takes an active role in mentoring Field Service Representatives.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Minimum requirements are a H.S. Diploma,
- Completed mud training and 10 years in fluid services.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in any discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Fluid Service Representative role.
- Mud Training Required.
- Math Test Required.
Workrise - Geo AustinWhy Work Here?
Workrise is committed to putting the workers first, our motto is simple: More Opportunity. Better Pay. Better Work.
Workrise is the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades. Through people and technology, we provide the staffing, training, and professional services to empower the people who get hard work done. We are committed to creating a better experience for workers. That means more opportunities for you to do the work you want, all while ensuring you are paid well. We provide the training you need to take your career where you want to go. We’re building a better foundation for you, the world’s hardest workers, because we believe in making it easier for you to get hard work done. We match highly-trained construction workers with in-demand opportunities to get jobs done on time and on budget — all while managing recruiting, payments, compliance, training and more. With Workrise, you’re getting a team you can count on, with an expanding, diversified market presence and financial backing that makes us a stronger partner for you. We truly appreciate the trust and confidence you place in us, know that your career is in good hands with Workrise.
AddressBossier City, LA