HR Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Workplace Solutions, Inc. Modesto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WorkplaceSolutions, Inc. is a HCM (Human Resource Consulting and Payroll Service Company)located in the heart of downtown Modesto, CA. We are currently seeking to fill the position of HR Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
The position is part time 20-30 hours per week.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Strong initiative and follow through are essential for this job. The ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate in the role with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism are required.
- Customer service, both in-person and by telephone.
- Telephones: Screen and direct telephone calls; take and relay messages through voicemail system; answer questions from clients and their staff.
- Clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, collating, and shipping. arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Maintain outlook calendar and recurring meetings; prioritizing appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed. Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as liaison between the Company and Client.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms. Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings. Includes GoToMeeting Scheduling and Setup.
- Assemble business data needed for meetings.
- Updating and maintain mailing lists, databases, contacts, etc.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system. Maintain file folders and create project or client files.
- Utilizes advanced Microsoft Office skills and other technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendars, emails, and other technical applications in order to update and maintain systems and files necessary to support information requirements of the Company.
- Responsible for the orderly establishment, maintenance and retrieval of filed information and electronic data.
- Maintain Personnel Files
- Screen and schedule interviews for new hires
- Administer and manager Onboarding and Offboarding Activities
- Coordinate employee performance management deadlines
- Administer training program for clients
- Administer leave of absence
- Administer workers compensation injuries
- Manage full life cycle recruitment activities
- Prepare offer and status change notices
- Support wage and salary administration plans, performance appraisal programs.
- Administer benefit programs (health, 401k)
- Report new hires
- Administer Proworkflow project management program
- Maintain Zendesk customer ticketing system
- Assist with employee benefit management
- Manage timesheets, payroll, and time off
- Personnel audits
- Other HR-related tasks as needed
- Prepare new business quotes. create, send, and prepare marketing literature.
- Upkeep social media content to market services and products.
- Publish annual payroll marketing calendar.
- Assist with development of payroll marketing materials and messaging.
Payroll Support Duties
- Communicates and provides best in class outsourcing services to our client base.
- Assist with setting up new clients.
- Assist clients remotely to understand and use payroll software.
- Support Payroll Account Managers with payroll processing activity
- Performs special projects and any other duties as identified.
Work Schedule and Compensation: Part-Time, M, T, W, TH 9 to 2 p.m. Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave, 30+ hrs Benefit Eligible, IRA w. Match Program.
Workplace Solution is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Workplace Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Workplace Solutions, Inc.