Customer Service Account Manager
- Over a month ago
Workonomics is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Account Manager to work at a well-established company in Pine Brook, NJ. This is a direct-hire role that presents unlimited opportunities for growth. We are looking for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes.
- Identify industry trends.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
AddressPine Brook, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?