The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our marketing, customer service, operations, sales and technology teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas and ready to share and execute them.
This position will play a critical role in the overall emphasis of our brand and style over all social media platforms according to Workman Success Systems guidelines and values. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and implementing of social media strategies according to the overall brand marketing strategy and goals. Managing social media campaigns and demonstrating past success growing brand engagement and increase in revenue will be expected. The candidate must have a strong eye and skill for design and aesthetics. A creative and organized personality will be key in this role. The candidate will consistently meet deadlines on time and with grammatical accuracy. The ability to easily switch from project to project, work on multiple projects with concurrent timelines, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment is essential. Grammatical perfection is expected on all final products. The Social Media/Content Manager will develop social strategies that drive user engagement and build our brand community.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed working environment plus benefits and paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input then we can’t wait to hear from you.Compensation:
$36,000 - $50,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers
- Make sure all company materials are accurate and relevant in accordance to company compliance policies
- Develop agency team events and then promote on social media channels
- Monitoring all new prospects and then incorporate them into marketing campaigns to contribute to company growth
- Maintain sound knowledge of social media channels including trends, analytics and best practicies
- create and work with CEO on building brand and image of the position and company (icon building and thought leadership
- Write, schedule and coordinate daily social media posts across all social channels
- Work closely with the Workman Success Systems team to create content across all channels that reflect the company's vision and brand standards
- Communicate ideas, analytics and practices with the team
- Studies and provides content ideas, and researches messaging for thought leadership
- Participate in development, organization, production and growth of Podcast
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Minimum 2 years marketing/brand management experience in an agency environment
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, Business or related major required
- Develop new concepts based on input
Workman Success Systems is a family-values company dedicated to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We believe that achieving success in business shouldn't come at the expense of other parts of your life. Too often, real estate professionals run themselves ragged, working nights and weekends to make ends meet without enough time for the things and people they care about most.
We know that struggle firsthand. The results are mind-boggling. Time after time, year after year, when people follow our program, their incomes skyrocket and they get their lives back. It's gratifying, and we love it!